selection procedure - post-doctoral stay
Selection procedure for the position of researcher
as part of a post-doctoral stay
The Dean of Comenius University, Faculty of Physical Education and Sport, announces a selection procedure for the position of researcher within the post-doctoral stay.
Project title: Outpatient remobilization after total knee and hip joint endoprosthesis
Responsible researcher of the project: Mgr. Ján Cvečka, PhD., E-mail: jan.cvecka (at) uniba.sk
Location: Faculty of Physical Education and Sport, Diagnostic Center prof. Hamara, Nábr. arm. gen. L. Svobodu 9, 814 69 Bratislava
Beginning of post-doctoral stay: October 1, 2021
End of post-doctoral stay: September 30, 2022
Requirements for applicants:
- completed tertiary education at a foreign university (outside the territory of the Slovak Republic) on 1th October 2018 and later,
- age up to 35 years at the time of starting a post-doctoral stay,
- knowledge of English at a communication level with knowledge of technical terminology on project issues,
- publishing activity (at least 3 outputs of creative activity registered in the WOS database (Q1, Q2, Q3) with affinity for project issues),
- basic technical skills in the field of human motor diagnostics,
- knowledge of the application of relevant methods and statistical data processing within the project.
Applications should be sent by 31 August 2021 to:
Mgr. Mária Veselá
Referát personálnej práce a ekonomiky práce
Nábr. arm. gen. L. Svobodu 9
814 69 Bratislava
Attachments to the application:
- curriculum vitae,
- motivation letter,
- a copy of the diploma of tertiary education,
- list of published outputs of creative activity
The selection procedure will take place online from 3rd to 8th September 2021 (the exact date will be announced to candidates on 2nd September 2021).
Bratislava, 6th July 2021
prof. Mgr. Marián Vanderka, PhD.
dean of FTVŠ UK
- post_doc_2021_vyberove_konanie_PREKLAD.pdf242 K